Monday, November 5, 2007

My favorites


Photo above of Ashlee in his cool Blue (his favorite colour!) Power Rangers costume and Kallen, taken at their new house Oct 2007. Unfortunately my other favorite, Jay is watching TV!

Every parent or grandparent has a favorite. If you don't admit to it, you're lying.

I mean I have favorites.

My favorite is Jaylen, because he is my first grandson. He is such a special boy, that when he was struck with leaukemia (he is still undergoing treatment and is on his last year of maintenance and on the mend now! Thank God!), he was so strong and showed all us how to be strong.

My favorite is Ashlee, or Aiyee as I fondly calls him. He is such a favorite not only because he is my second grandson, but also he looks like Pappy (that's me). Such a favorite because of his unique position, a middle child (come to mind "Malcolm in the Middle"). When he was born and growing up, you can compare his character to Jay. So different in a good way, and so unique.

Lastly, another favorite is my youngest grandson, Kallen. At the moment he is a this stage wherein he is so precocious. I guess because he has two elder bothers to learn from. Being the youngest of the three, he is a favorite. He looks more like Jay that Aiyee, but again unique in his own way.

So you see, it is not too bad having favorites, we all have favorites and we have different reasons why.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got talent man ... all this time I thought you'd been working hard... hehae.. this is true ... on your blogs ... hehaeh..

I like very much though .. thanks for sharing ...

Charles

Ok... I forgot that you are back at work. Glad you liked it. Somehow I got addicted to writing blogs, I don't know why. Maybe I need a creative outlet... I don't have a sport outlet like you do.

I just wanted to document the boys... We got so much pictures and they keep on growing. We need to put them together one day.

Pappy