Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Rea!


Today my daughter Rea was born... I believe that was one of the happiest moments in my life. Seeing your child born. Like you have this God-like ability to create and procreate a human being.

But as any parent knows, this is not the end of your "God-like" abilities and responsibilities. You, as a parent, have to guide and care for this person that you have introduced into this world.

Looking back and seeing today the "product", I feel (and I know Honey will concur) that I/we have done a splendid job. I mean, it may not be all because of me and my wife's rearing; but the total life experience gave us this wonderful person.

Obviously she is far from perfect, but she turned out a very responsible, loving and caring person especially her role as a mother to three boys.

Happy Birthday sweetheart. Your mom bought you the one thing you wanted for this year, as always you are spoilt!

No comments: