Thursday, November 8, 2007

Featured Grandpa and Grandson: Tony & Alex

My friend Tony sends me pictures of his grandson, Alex. I thought why not feature these two (sorry Menchie, Tony has not sent any pictures of you and Alex!) in my blog? I asked Tony and he said ok... so here they are.

As you can imagine, Alex is the first grandchild of Tony and Menchie. We don't see them as often as we used to when we use to work together at this paging company start up. Yep that was a long time ago, hey we are grandparents!

Anyway, with the internet, email and mobile phones, we keep in touch. Plus they just live a few minutes away from us. But as usual we are busy with our families and work.

There is nothing much I can say about Alex except that he is the apple of his grandparents eyes. I can't blame them, look how georgeous he is! He is a better version of Lolo Tony.


I'll make sure to sent this link to all our common friends so at least they can see and meet cute Alex.


Hopefully one of these days we can introduce the three boys to Alex and vice versa.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mga proud Lolo's !!!

Thanks for sharing us the links below!! Ang ku cute naman ng mga "by-products" ninyo (hahahaha!)..... iyong ibang mukha, mana sa Lolo's!!

Regards to you and all your immediate & extended family members, and kisses to your mga angelic na "apos" !!!

have a great week-end and God bless you all for always!!!

Norma

Anonymous said...

Friday,9 November, 2007 12:13:29 PM

You got talent man ... all this time I thought you'd been working hard... hehae.. this is true ... on your blogs ... hehaeh..

I like very much though .. thanks for sharing ...

Charles

Ok... I forgot that you are back at work. Glad you liked it. Somehow I got addicted to writing blogs, I don't know why. Maybe I need a creative outlet... I don't have a sport outlet like you do.

I just wanted to document the boys... We got so much pictures and they keep on growing. We need to put them together one day.

Pappy

Anonymous said...

Hello to the proud Pappies :O)

Had a look in your blog, Mar. Your apos are all mini Marios ;`)

And Ton, Alex looks like Menchie - super lusog pa <---- that bit, he takes after his sexy Lolito? Heeheehee ;)

Thanks for sharing the photos and stories of your little angels (",)
Regards to the Mamitas (Irene & Menchie) and to the rest of the B & H clans.

Hope everyone is keeping better than well and continuing to enjoy life with the new generation :)

Tooroo till next and God bless always....

Anonymous said...

Hi, everyone, especially to my co-lolo, Mario,

Kararating lang namin ni Menchie nagholiday kami sa Tasmania. Enjoy kami, nag-ampon kami ng Tasmanian Devil. Joke only.

Mario, thanks for featuring us in your blog. Akala ko non ang blog ay pareho ng tapsilog o longsilog. Akala ko and blog ay baboy at itlog. He-he. Tapos nakita ko ang pictoors namin ng pogi kong apo na kamukhang kamukha ng lolo nya. Ay pisti ngarud. Yun pala ang blog. Thenkyu verimats. Tatanawin kong utang na loob hangang sa dulo ng daigdig. Malalim na Tagalog yan. Pwede mong ilagay sa blog mo uli.

Cheers,

Lolo Tony