Monday, November 5, 2007

Fortunate & unfortunate...

Jay, when he was baby with Rea.

I did mention about my having a daughter, "fortunately and unfortunately". I just wanted to qualify that statement. Unfortunately, because a daughter is a high maintenance person. Not because she's ugly (which as you see from the above photo, she's not!) but because she likes good and expensive things.

I remember drinking the most expensive cup of coffee in my life: when I bought her a bag. While waiting to complete the purchase I was offered a cup of coffee... which I dilligently took advantage of.

Now, she says only the best things for her boys! That's fortunate for me and very unfortunate for their dad... Charles! You can see in this photo that my little Jaylen is wearing one of those
Pumpkin Patch baby clothes. He has all these brand names shoes, clothes, etc. Fortunately, he has another two brothers who can "re-use" them all! Which is a bit "unfortunate" for them...

No comments: