Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Nanay: 3 June



Today is also my Nanay's birthday, her 89th birthday. Jaylen shares her birthday, June 3.

May and June are busy months for us, in terms of birthdays.

Starting with my sister Olay on May 5, my late father-in-law on May 20, my elder sister, Ate Mae on May 21, May 27 for my brother-in-law, Jun, then Aiyee on the 30th of May.

June 2 is my brother-in-law's birthday, Kuya Chito and June 3 is my mother and Jaylen's birthdays. June 4 is Ate Zeny, my other sister-in-law and June 5, my sister's Wiws birthday.

So these two months are quite busy, lots of parties to go to.



Come next year would be a big birthday party for my Nanay Olive, she will turn 90 years old.

I am just wondering what I can give as a present to a 90 year old mother?

I have another year to think...

4 comments:

SeƱor Enrique said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your mom, Mario!

A lovely lady she is :)

FilMasons NSW said...

Thanks Eric. We can't wait for her 90th birthday next year.

Mario

Unknown said...

this is indeed a well-preserved photo of your mom. probably because it's framed, it's protected from the elements. my mom's photo was kept in a box lang kasi. wow, 89 years old going on 90...galing!

FilMasons NSW said...

Thanks for dropping by Luna Miranda. Been reading your postings re so many places you've been visiting. What a great job you have.

Fortunately this is so. I will take it off the frame and scan it properly.