Thursday, June 12, 2008

Get Well Maxine!


(Photo courtesy of itsosuruh's Flick'r site.)

This is Maxine a year ago at her 19th birthday.

She does not know me, but I know her namesake: Dad and Bro Max Bravo. Father to our DeMolay brother and father of Maxine, Dave Allan (DAZB)

She's twenty now and is suffering from seizures brought about by a viral infection.

The doctors are doing their job to cure her and we can only pray for her and her family for strength and guidance. Pray that she will recover from this illness, that her family and friends be blessed for keeping her in their prayers. Most of all, for their support to keep Maxine well.

We know prayers work:

My grandson, Jaylen, who suffered from leukemia two years ago and is well now.

Another friend of ours, Eric, suffered from aneurism, been comatose, put under induced coma and now can walk and talk a bit. He is still in the hospital, but this is a great improvement from coma and aneurism. We just visited him the other night and he can even recognised us and communicate by hand signals.

We hope and pray that God give His grace and blessings to Maxine as well.

2 comments:

FilMasons NSW said...

hello, all! please extend to allan and lucy my family's constant prayer for maxine. bro allan and sis lucy, please know that my daughter sarah and i are always lifting up maxine to Our Lord Jesus.

Hilda (nee Hubbard)Philippines

JayAshKal said...

I want to share to all that Maxine was discharged from the hospital to home yesterday and is ecovering very well.

I haven't seen her personally myself but I am being informed on her daily basis by my family.

I thank you all for the concerns and prayers . GOD IS GOOD.

She is now walking on her own,eating well. Knows and recognizing everyone. Still slow when talking but very clear.

I was told that she sat by the poolside upon arrival at home.
Still a long way to recovery,will continuosly receive treatment.

Let's continue our prayers specially for her and the the rest of the family.

Joy (Baby) Bravo-Hopkins