Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Olay: 5 May


Well, I did not forget. I must admit I am just a bit lazy to call ot text. I am sorry. Monday was my youngest sister's birthday. can't forget even if I wanted to, you see we have this great birthdays. I don't know how my Nanay and Dy (Mom and Dad) did the dates:

My Nanay was born June 3 and I was born January 3.

My Dy's birthday is November 21 and my elder sister, Mae is May 21.

My two younger sisters: Wiw's birthday is June 5, while Olay is May 5!

My other half siblings birthdays are a bit off: July 28 for Ate Aida and February 14 for my Kuya Danny,but see multiply 14 by two equals?

My other two half siblings: Jay and Joy (I am not kidding, those are their names), unfortunately I don't know their birthdays. But hey, they got this sort of Ying-Yang names. That must count for something.

So all these wonderful numbers are weaved into our so-called birthdays. I have not seen or heard anything like this in any other family. We're freaks of nature or was it just a coincidence.

Anyway, Happy Birthday again Olay! Here's hoping and praying that you have more to come.

By the way the flowers are for you.

No comments: