Friday, May 30, 2008

I am five now Honey! Ashlee


This is what my Ashlee said to Honey when she phoned him this morning to say Happy Birthday!

My small look-alike (poor boy!!) turned five today. Kids like to be older, while we want to get younger. Crazy world isn't it? But kids, like any other kids like birthdays, especially if its theirs. Do you think it has something to do with lots of presents? Your guess is as good as mine!

Aiyee, as I fondly calls him, loves the colour blue. Good thing that his soccer team sports the same colour, shown above photo taken a few weeks ago. His first goal: on the opponents' goal. This "competition" is more on kids having fun and building skills at the same time. The parents are more aware of winning and loosing, and everybody is a coach on the sidelines. Aiyee take all these "coaching" in stride. "Aiyee, do something!" his mom shouted at one time, only to be reproached by the coach: "He is running and doing something!"

At five, what does Aiyee wants? I think he wants more of those toys shown on tv. He always makes it a point to let me know that he wants so and so toy when advertised on tv... sort of "wink.. wink Pappy... my birthday is coming" and you know what I want.

I think I'll buy him whatever he wants, his turning five anyway.

No comments: