Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sleepovers and TV Shows


Picture taken while one of Jay and Aiyee's friend, Kiara slept over during one of the kids' school holidays.

As usual they are watching TV, but as they get older their taste turns from cartoons to more TV shows reflecting their ages; like High School: The Musical. It just shows how fast these kids grow up.

Jaylen On cooking TV shows: Honey and I usually watches either travel or cooking shows (or lifestyle) on Foxtel cable.

Jaylen: "Honey, why are you watching that (cooking show)?

Honey: "So I can learn how to cook."

Jaylen: "Honey, everytime I watch that it makes me hungry!" And walks away.

Aiyee on the Beijing Olympics: Honey and Aiyee were watching the weightlifting event.

Aiyee: "Honey, what is he doing?"
Honey: "Oh he is lifting the weights."

Aiyee: "Why is he doing that?"
Honey: "So he can get gold medal!"

Aiyee: "I am not going to do that."
Aiyee: "I am just going to do swimming! Like this Honey... " Demonstrating how he would swim.

So there is still hope that one of my grandsons will be in future Olympics, but don't bet on Aiyee will be lifting weights.

Kallen on TV, even while half sleeping.
Kallen: "Look Honey, look!"

Kallen: "Power Rangers Honey... SPD, I want SPD!"

No comments: